Cluster apps for AWS
aws-cloud-controller-manager-app to v1.24.1-gs4.
- Fix catalog for
- Add the
cluster-values secret to the
aws-cloud-controller-manager app, so it gets the proxy configuration.
- Moved the core components feature flags to their configuration, as the
featureGates field is for
kubeadm feature flags.
TTLAfterFinished because it defaults to true.
- Fix cert-manager config not being used by mistake (
--dns01-recursive-nameservers-only argument which is relevant in private clusters).
CronJobTimeZone feature gate in the kubelet.
- Set kubernetes
1.24.10 as the default version.
- Switch from the in-tree cloud-controller-manager to the external one. This requires version
- Remove old JSON schema workflow.
observability-bundle to 0.4.2
- Remove kube-state-metrics app as it is now included in the observability-bundle.
internal.nodePools to fit new schema requirements and make clear that it should not be changed by customers.
- Default to using
giantswarm.azurecr.io as Docker Hub mirror.
- Remove duplicate label
cluster.x-k8s.io/cluster-name in bastion MachineDeployment.
image-pull-progress-deadline kubelet flag, as it’s Docker only, and it’s removed in k8s v1.24+.
- Fix rendering
oidc.pem by mistake when not specified