Cluster apps for OpenStack
items schema for
- A stanza in values file for a list of trusted shh keys.
sshFiles helper to fetch values for trusted-user-ca-keys.pem from the values file.
- Move the existing trusted key to values.yaml.
- trusted-user-ca-keys.pem (to be supplied from values.yaml).
observability-bundle, PLEASE Check Upgrade Notes
- Supports installing an app bundle
- Make values properties easy to overwrite in GitOps style.
- Improve the README in the project.
- Configure API priority and fairness flags based on node resources.
csi-external-snapshotter-app config for default
application.giantswarm.io/app-type: "bundle" annotation
kube-dns service is not getting deleted to keep the cluster compatible to components which didn’t migrated yet to
- Disabled force upgrade for
cert-manager. It causes messed up installations because the initial install times out as there are usually no ready nodes in this case at that time. Forcing the upgrade possibly deletes an already running installation as Helm default timeout is 5 mins and
chart-operator stops waiting for the status after 2 mins, leaving the install process running and marking the release as pending.
coredns.svc.kube-system as monitoring target for
coredns app to be able to configure coredns configuration via app platform.