Tenant Cluster Release v12.7.0 for AWS
This release offers the possibility to configure the subnet size of Network Pools, the size and wait time of batches during tenant cluster upgrades. More details about the upgrade improvements can be found in our Fine-tuning upgrade disruption on AWS guide.
Bug - Match primary ENI IP correctly (#1247 , @mogren)
- Update dependencies to next major versions.
- During a deletion of a cluster, ignore volumes that are mounted to an instance in a different cluster.
alpha.aws.giantswarm.io/metadata-v2to enable AWS Metadata API v2
alpha.aws.giantswarm.io/aws-subnet-sizeto customize subnet size of Control Plane and Node Pools
alpha.aws.giantswarm.io/update-max-batch-sizeto configure max batch size in ASG update policy on cluster or machine deployment CR.
alpha.aws.giantswarm.io/update-pause-timeto configure pause between batches in ASG update on cluster or machine deployment CR.
- Added values.schema.json for validation of default values. (#90)
- Made cert-manager version configurable. (#91)
- Updated app version in Chart.yaml metadata to