Last modified September 25, 2020
The Web Interface
If we did our job well then our Web Interface is so intuitive and easy to use that this reference isn’t necessary.
However, for those of you interested in having an overview of what is possible with our Web Interface, and how to access it, read on!
Where can I find the Web Interface
The URL to your installation’s web interface is handed to you once Giant Swarm staff finishes the initial setup.
The hostname in the URL usually starts with
happa, which is our nickname for
What can I do with the Web Interface
Our Web Interface let’s you do the following things. Some topics link to more detailed information:
- View and manage clusters
- View and manage key pairs for your clusters
- View and manage organizations
- Manage your own account and password
- Learn how to get started with your Kubernetes clusters by following a guide
- Add, remove and configure Apps on your clusters.
- View and manage tenant cluster labels
Usage data recording
Learn what data is recorded for what purpose when using the web interface.
Our Web Interface is Open Source software. Find the code repository on GitHub.
We welcome your feedback on our Web Interface. If you feel like sharing openly, use the GitHub repository and create an issue, so other users can participate. Otherwise please use the common Giant Swarm support channels.